QUALITY SPECIALIST SOFTWARE SYSTEMS / QM9010
Imagine a world where everyone has equal opportunities to grow and develop not stopped by diseases and sickness.
This is what our vision for the world is. Our mission at CENTILLION is to help people by creating and manufacturing cutting-edge products changing the environment and the world around us.
We are dedicated experts partnering with global leaders in Medicine, Avionics, Industrial equipment, etc.
Our team grows led by five core values: PROFESSIONALISM, PERFECTIONISM, GROWTH, INTEGRITY and DEDICATION.
We believe that perfection could be found in every detail and we work to prove every day that CENTILLION is synonymous of high quality.
Following the company changes, our QUALITY MANAGEMENT department needs you- professional with experience and attitude to share your knowledge and desire to change the world. We invite You to join the team by accepting the challenges and opportunities of the role
QUALITY SPECIALIST SOFTWARE SYSTEMS
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Organize and support software validation operations;
- Ensure software validation registers are up to date;
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of software validation processes, results, and issues;
- Monitor and assess the impact of software updates, ensuring seamless integration and minimal disruptions;
- Administrate the Document management system and prepare procedures, instructions, methodologies and other documents;
- Manage all projects for the development of the Document management system;
- Communicate with partners and contractors of the company.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Secondary or higher technical education;
- Good communication skills, written and verbally in English;
- Excellent computer literacy;
- Knowledge of ISO 13485;
- Previous experience in working with Document management systems (M-Files is an advantage);
- Proven experience as a Quality Specialist or similar role preferably in a production environment;
- Solid understanding of software testing methodologies, tools, and best practices;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
In return of your passion, energy, and expertise we can offer:
- Opportunity to become part of an innovative industrial company;
- Individual learning path, defined by your needs;
- Friendly, informal and diverse environment and team;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Good social package: food vouchers, additional health insurance, Multisport card at preferential price, variety of company social activities, home-office time, balanced workload.