- Push-Pull and Shear mechanical tests
- X-RAY inspection and analysis
- Repair works of assembled PCBs
- Temperature tests of electronic modules
- Cleaning of assembled PCBs
- Drying and packaging of moisture-sensitive materials
- Activities requiring a controlled environment with cleanliness class ISO Class 6 (US1000)
X-RAY inspection and analysis
X-ray analysis is a non-destructive method for quality assessing of invisible for the human eye solders of electronic components (BGA, QFN, etc.), calculation of voids in heat-emitting sites and BGA and the condition of the inner layers of PCBs. The resolution of the X-ray system is 1 µm.
The analysis of PCBs is performed according to the requirements of standard IPC-A-600 and IPC-A-610 for assembled PCBs or according to acceptance criteria set by the client.
- Maximum sample size for inspection and analysis:
- Length: 370 mm
- Width: 168 mm
- Height: 168 mm