- Push-Pull and Shear mechanical tests
- X-RAY inspection and analysis
- Repair works of assembled PCBs
- Temperature tests of electronic modules
- Cleaning of assembled PCBs
- Drying and packaging of moisture-sensitive materials
- Activities requiring a controlled environment with cleanliness class ISO Class 6 (US1000)
Repair works of assembled PCBs
The repair works are:
- Disassembly and Assembly with automatic repair station of SMT components delivered by the customer - chip type, QFP, QFN, BGA, CSP, connectors, etc .;
- Replacement of supplied by the customer TH components;
- Verification of the performed activities through visual inspection and X-ray analysis.
The repair activities of assembled PCBs are performed according to the requirements of standard IPC 7711/7721 or to the method and profile set by the customer.
- Maximum assembled PCBs size:
- Length: 390 mm
- Width: 285 mm