- Push-Pull and Shear mechanical tests
- X-RAY inspection and analysis
- Repair works of assembled PCBs
- Temperature tests of electronic modules
- Cleaning of assembled PCBs
- Drying and packaging of moisture-sensitive materials
- Activities requiring a controlled environment with cleanliness class ISO Class 6 (US1000)
Drying and packaging of moisture-sensitive materials
The process includes:
- Removal of residual moisture from moisture-sensitive electronic components and PCBs, according to the requirements of standard IPC-J-STD-033 or to customer specification.
- Packaging in moisture-proof packaging, with the possibility to ensure maintenance of relative humidity ≤ 5%.